Maybe you have healthy teeth, but don’t love the way they look. A beautiful smile is more obtainable than you might think. Here at Hope Mills Dental, we can help you achieve the smile of your dreams! We offer porcelain veneers to cover several dental flaws.
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are very thin pieces of porcelain material that can be fitted to the fronts of your teeth to change your smile’s appearance. The veneers are bonded to your natural enamel and seamlessly become a part of your tooth. Dental veneers can even make your teeth feel stronger.
Signs Teeth Veneers Could Be Right for You
Are you unsure of whether you should get dental veneers? Here are a few signs that choosing veneers may be right for you:
- You want to improve your smile. Teeth veneers can provide a brand new, natural look. Our team can help you achieve the smile you imagine for yourself.
- Teeth whitening hasn’t brightened your teeth. Some teeth resist whitening treatments. If this sounds like you, veneers may be the best option to remedy your discolored teeth.
- Your teeth are misshapen, misaligned, or crooked. Veneers are a good option for those who aren’t happy about the shape of their teeth. We can help you decide whether dental veneers would be the best option to provide you with the look you want.
- You have large or small gaps you don’t like. Close up spaces in your teeth with porcelain veneers.
- Your teeth are broken, cracked, or chipped. Dental accidents are common! Porcelain veneers can cover up teeth that have been injured.
The Benefits of Veneers
Choosing to make big changes to your smile is an important decision. Our team will help you determine whether dental veneers are right for you.
To help you as you make your decision, here are a few of the benefits of veneers:
- Natural Appearance
Call our team at Hope Mills Dental today to ask questions about our veneers or to schedule a consultation!