A dental emergency can happen at any time, day or night. At Hope Mills Dental, we offer service from an emergency dentist to help in an urgent situation. We can also help you determine whether an injury or a toothache requires immediate care and what to do while you wait for treatment.
Common Dental Emergencies
Since dental accidents or complications don’t occur every day, you may not know when you need emergency dental care. Feel free to call our team at Hope Mills Dental if you think you need immediate treatment. We are happy to provide direction and service in your time of need!
Here are some common situations that require care from an emergency dentist:
- Severe toothache
- Avulsed tooth
- Tooth that has been knocked out
- Cracked, chipped, or broken tooth
- Object(s) caught between teeth
- Cheek, lip, or tongue bite
Reasons to Choose Hope Mills Dental for Emergency Dental Care
When you are in an urgent situation, you need to feel confident that you’re receiving the best care possible. At Hope Mills Dental, we provide quality, convenient care to help you have fully functional teeth once again.
Here are a few reasons to choose us as your trusted emergency dental team:
- Top-Quality Treatments – We work hard to continue our education so we can always provide the most up-to-date care. Our advanced dental technology aids us in providing treatments that are efficient without sacrificing quality.
- Convenient Hours – We have extended evening hours, and we’re also open on Saturdays. There’s a good chance we will already be in our office when you have an emergency situation! We do our best to serve walk-in patients.
- Affordable Options – It’s not always possible to pay for dental procedures up front, especially if you weren’t planning on receiving a treatment. In addition to affordable fees, we offer 0% financing.
- Care for the Whole Family – Feel free to bring your entire family to come see us! We provide dental care for patients of any age, including small children.
Turn to Hope Mills Dental when you need emergency dental care. We are happy to help and will provide the precise, lasting care you need.