Dental implants are the closest possible alternative to natural teeth. If you have experienced tooth loss or tooth extraction, only implant dentistry can provide all of the benefits of real teeth including tooth roots.
At Hope Mills Dental, we can make your smile complete again with beautiful dental implants that last a lifetime! Our patients are pleasantly surprised by the unsurpassed comfort and ability of dental implants. We place and restore implants right here in our office! Take advantage of our in-house specialists!
Why Choose a Tooth Implant?
Missing teeth make it difficult to speak and chew without discomfort. Implant dentistry will successfully treat all of the problems associated with missing teeth. You will enjoy:
- Protection from jawbone loss and facial collapse
- A strong and comfortable bite
- An unlimited diet
- Reliable teeth that do not shift and become crooked
- Natural speaking patterns
- A complete and beautiful smile
- Secure replacement teeth that never shift or slide
What are My Implant Dentistry Options?
Your dental implant specialist will place your dental implants into the jawbone. The small titanium posts will fuse with the jawbone, nurturing the bone and promoting overall oral function. Dental implants are the best solution for:
- Single Tooth Replacement: If you are missing a single tooth, we can restore your smile with a tooth implant and porcelain crown.
- Multiple Tooth Replacement: Patients who are missing several teeth can anchor dental bridges or partial dentures with secure dental implants.
- Full Arch Replacement: Dental implants are the ideal solution for patients missing most or all of their teeth. You can receive a full set of beautiful dentures anchored to titanium implants.
Ready for a New Smile? Contact Hope Mills Dental Today!
You deserve a functional smile that you can count on! We help all of our patients find affordable tooth replacement options that are right for them.
To learn more about restoring your smile with a tooth implant, call us at Hope Mills Dental to schedule your consultation.